Light Trek Automatic
- The Light Trek Automatic is the upgrade of the successful first professional hiking pocket umbrella, Light Trek, with an automatic open/close frame.
- Extra lightweight, sturdy, Teflon-coated Polyester fabric with double stitched seams between segments.
- Extremely strong automatic open/close frame with special aluminum-profile-shaft, additional frame parts of fiberglass, anodized aluminum and fiberglass polyamide, all frame parts highly elastic, decay- and corrosion-resistant
- High-density EVA hard foam handle comfortable to the touch with a safe grip and integrated floating compass
- Each umbrella comes in a rugged Nylon case with Polyester mesh sides and carrying loop that allows it to be attached to your backpack or belt easily as well as an aluminum-carabiner for alternative mounting to the carrying loop
- EVA hard-foam-top has additional abrasion protection of the canopy, for leaving the sleeve case at home
- This small, convenient and lightweight hiking umbrella meets high standards of stability and resistance even under unfavorable conditions.
Canopy: 46" (116.8cm)
Open Width: 40" (101.6)
Open Length: 23" (58.4cm)
Closed Length: 11.5" (29.2cm)
This is the only umbrella that has held up to those windy days. Even when it blows "inside out," the design allows it to bounce back without bending the metal frame. Very durable. Automatic open is so convenient. I've owned 2 of these for the past 5 years and have not had to replace them. Got a third one as a backup since someone borrowed ours and has yet to return it.