- The handsfree trekking umbrella can be easily attached on the shoulder straps and hip belt on all kinds of backpacks.
- The umbrella can be extended in two stages and includes 2 adjustable fastening clips.
- Both hands remain completely free which is ideal for walkers who don't want to go without trekking poles in rain. This umbrella is also the perfect companion for nature photographers and parents with small children. Of course, the umbrella can be used "normally" as well (holding it).
- When folded, the umbrella measures just under 19 inches!
- Lightweight yet very flexible with strong fiberglass ribs. It's innovative and nearly unbreakable!
- High-density fiberglass shaft - extra hardened
- Special lightweight and tear resistant Polyester fabric with Teflon treatment for high water repellence - soil-resisting
- Double stitched seams between the panels of the canopy
- Comfortable high-density EVA hard-foam handle with grooves ensures a dry feeling on the handle when wet
- The sleeve case is easy to fold and is also very lightweight
Canopy: 47.5" (120.7cm)
Open Width: 43" (109.2cm)
Open Length: 37.25" (94.6cm)
Closed Length: 18.5" (47cm)
The Telescope Handsfree umbrella lives up to its claims: it is much more stable than similar umbrellas with shorter stocks, it holds up to winds, is wide enough to protect one's backpack, it stores easily in or one one's pack, and it is light.
What more could you ask for?