The umbrella owes its name to the octagonal fiberglass shaft which withstands extreme stress and strain. Its very thin, yet extremely durable, polyamide fabric with Teflon-treatment contributes to the enormous weight reduction.
- Innovative and extremely strong 8-corner fiberglass shaft
- Flexible and nearly unbreakable high-density fiberglass ribs
- A newly developed safety runner with pin-spring system which can not be twisted and won't pinch your fingers
- New lightweight and tear resistant Polyamid fabric with woven pattern with Teflon treatment for high water repellence and soil-resistance
- Double stitched seams between the panels of the canopy
- Safety tips with thread abrasion protection - 100% fixed on the ribs
- Lightweight and comfortable high-density EVA hard-foam handle with grooves to ensure a dry feeling on the handle when wet
- The sleeve case is easy to fold and is also very lightweight
- Adjustable, non-slip shoulder straps on sleeve so that the umbrella can also be carried on the back.
Weight: 10.5oz (300g)
Dimensions (when open)
Canopy: 38" (96cm)
Height: 26" (66cm)
Width: 44" (112cm)